In 1981, The Complete Book of Western Hatches, Rick’s first book (co-authored with Dave Hughes) was published. Since then he has co-authored or authored several other books including Western Mayfly Hatches, An Angler’s Guide to Aquatic Insects and Their Imitations, and his newest book, Nymph Fishing Rivers and Streams.
Rick’s topics for our seminar:
- Advanced Tactics for Emergers & Drys Part 1
- Advanced Tactics for Emergers & Drys Part 2
- Nymph Fishing Rivers & Streams
- Patterns & Tactics for the West’s Best Hatches Part 1
- Patterns & Tactics for the West’s Best Hatches Part 2
- Five Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make