The fall fund raiser is only a few weeks away! We need to pre-book meals for the caterer and the cutoff for ticket sales is October 26. There are only 2 more club meetings (Wednesday nights October 19 and 26 at Queen Mary Park community hall) where tickets will be available.
There’s going to be quite a variety of items at the auction:
- Fishing items: rods, lines, flies, reels, float tube, and an assortment of other gear
- Golf bags, clubs, shirts, balls
- Gift certificates, dinners out, auto services, spa certificates,
- GPS, spotting scope, travel cooler
- and much more! There is a special selection items of geared towards women as well.
Tickets are $30 and include a Prime Rib buffet. The event will be held on November 5 at the new lounge in the St. Albert Curling Club. Doors open at 6, Dinner is at 7.
This is our one fund raiser for the year. Proceeds go to fund club operations. So bring your spouse and friends and come out for a fun evening of socializing, games, draws and auction items.